Build Your Own Charcuterie Board
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn to build masterful charcuterie boards with James Beard-nominated Chef Kelly Whitaker during a live virtual demonstration. Purchase of the Charcuterie Kit includes the items listed below as well as live access to an interactive class with Chef Kelly and emcee Sara Brito, Co-Founder of the Good Food Media and publisher of the Good Food 100 Restaurants™.
All proceeds go to support the Next Generation Foundation
Meal Kit Inclusion:
- (2) 3 oz pack Niman Ranch Hot Sopressata
- (2) 3 oz pack Niman Ranch Genoa Salame
- (2) 3 oz pack Niman Ranch Prosciutto
- (2) 3 oz pack Niman Ranch Pepperoni
- (2) 3 oz pack Niman Ranch Capocollo
- (1) Niman Ranch Summer Sausage
- (1) Fresh Honey from Paul Willis' farm, Niman Ranch's founding hog farmer
- (1) 6.5 oz Milton Creamery Prairie Breeze Cheese
- (1) 4 oz Milton Creamery Truckle Cheese
- (1) 8 oz Milton Creamery Quark Cheese
Prior to the virtual class, participants will receive a recommended shopping list of items to add to your charcuterie board. You will also receive a recommendation of charcuterie wine pairings.
Registration closes for SHIPPED boxes is Monday, August 17th 05:00 am CST.
- Charcuterie Kit will be shipped to you via FedEx. Please anticipate delivery on Wednesday, August 19th.
Registration closes for DENVER PICK UP boxes is Wednesday, August 19th 5:00 pm CST.
- Charcuterie Kits must be picked up at BRUTØ, located inside the Free Market at Dairy Block in downtown Denver (1801 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202), on THURSDAY August 20th, 9 AM - 5 PM MT
Limited quantities available.